Project cargo includes freight of volume-based, either by weight, size or quantity, or composed of complex components
(that must be disassembled, shipped and then re-assembled by the concerned Customer).
Toplin Logistics provides the specialized expertise such as, logistics capabilities, precise timing, wide geographical
knowledge, and global connections to coordinate project cargo movements from origin to destination both by Air & Sea.
Our project handling capabilities include:
- Site survey / feasibility studies (routes, weather, political climate).
- Full / part charter party’s (air charters, time/ voyage charters).
- Multi-modal transport (rail, tug & barge, heavy lift)
- Special equipment transport (flat rack, open top, platforms, artificially created deck solution)
- Comprehensive Freight negotiation
- Administration (customs clearance & trade documentation)
- Today, our project cargo clients come from diverse sectors such as oil & gas, pulp & paper, cement, automotive, earth-moving equipments, plant re-location, construction, power & energy & innovative areas as well as specific cargo from time-to-time.